Could you spare a moment?

 Hello, friends! 

I’m reaching out to you because I know a lot of you love books and it would really help me out if you did this! 

This July, one of my dear writing friends, Anna Rose, is publishing her debut novel The Star That Always Stays.

Anna Rose writes books for the whole family to enjoy. Like Anne of Green Gables and Little Women, her stories are sweet and gentle. They’re honest about the hardships of life without being dark and scary. The world needs more books like this. If you want, you can read more about Anna Rose’s book on her website.

Her success with this book would not only benefit her, but also the whole of my writing community, the Young Writers Workshop. And it would mean that more readers can enjoy this lovely story.

As part of Anna Rose’s launch team, I’ve requested her book at my library, but the more requests the library gets, the more likely they are to purchase The Star That Always Stays.

That’s where you come in. Would you consider requesting The Star That Always Stays at your local library? Here are the instructions on how to request Anna Rose’s book. It should take less than 10 minutes.

If you do, would you please email me back that you did? It would mean a lot. :)

Thank you so much for your time and your support!

Comments

  1. Adele Handfield28 June 2022 at 15:17

    Or you can always comment that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what!? I just tried to submit a request at my library and my library already owns it! Can't wait to read!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts