Meet Our New Team Member: Annabelle Batie

Hello readers,

My name is Annabelle Batie, and I'm a writer, bookworm, and the newest member of The Lamp Post! I thought I'd pop on here real quick and introduce myself.

So, as a TLP member, I will be helping Adele and all the other members out with editing, advertising, posting, advising, and tons of other things for The Lamp Post. I'm super excited to be here, a part of this wonderful group of kids, and I'm excited to help serve you by making The Lamp Post the best it can be, along with Adele and everyone else.

In case you want to know, here's a little bit about me:

I'm fourteen years old, and I've been homeschooled my whole life. I live in Traverse City, Michigan with my three younger siblings. My day-to-day life mostly consists of doing school, writing, reading, chatting with friends, blogging, piano, and tons of other things. My main passion is writing, and so I call myself a writer because even though I'm only a kid, I can still do big things.

My main writing project currently is a series of novels called Daughters of the Sea (the first book, Identity, will be published next year). I also am working on co-authoring three novels, writing a short story every month for a year, and just working on improving my skills. I'll also be writing frequently for The Lamp Post, so keep your eyes peeled for more articles by me!

I also love drawing maps and making up my own fantasy worlds, and I'm a Christian and a proud follower of Jesus Christ, and I'm glad to talk to you about it if you want. 😉 I am super friendly and love talking to other people.

Well, I don't think there's much else! Please leave a comment below if you have any questions about anything! And if you want to find out more about me, you can visit my blog, Pen & Ink, where I post every week.

I'm super excited to be a part of The Lamp Post Team, and I'm excited to meet you!

-Annabelle



Comments

  1. Nice to meet you, Annabelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annabelle, this is so fun! I didn’t know you were co-authoring… could you share what books?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks, Selah! Unfortunately, one of the books is a secret, but I am co-authoring one fantasy fan-fiction book called "Between Universes" as well as a sci-fi/dystopian novel that doesn't have a name yet.

      Delete
  3. You can do big things! Even if you are only a kid! You go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Annabelle! I'm so happy for you! This is such a cool opportunity!!! You've got this!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Payton! Although, I actually recently had to quit The Lamp Post due to the fact that I need to finish publishing my novel before February. However, I'm still an avid supporter of TLP and everything they stand for!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts